Auburn Hills Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions!
The number one hotel in Auburn Hills is teaming up with the most elegant and romantic wedding venue in the area...
The Crowne Plaza Auburn Hills and Cobblestone Manor are partnering to offer the most complete and romantic wedding package imaginable!
The Crowne Plaza Auburn Hills
Well-known as Auburn Hills' top hotel and wedding reception venue, the Crowne Plaza Auburn Hills is a service-excellence award winning hotel that is the perfect location for your Auburn Hills wedding reception.
This hotel is a beautifully-appointed 190 room hotel with nearly 5,00 square feet of gorgeous and flexible event space. In addition, our hotel offers unparalleled services and amenities, such as 32" flat panel TVs in all guest rooms, FREE high-speed internet access throughout the hotel, beautiful indoor pool, whirlpool spa, & sauna, as well as being home to Auburn Hills number one casual dining restaurant and sports tavern, O'Malley's Irish Tavern!
Also, the Crowne Plaza Auburn Hills is located in the heart of Auburn Hills and just down the road from Cobblestone Manor.
Cobblestone Chapel and Wedding Garden
Cobblestone Chapel and Wedding Garden, located on the grounds of the historic Cobblestone Manor--a luxury bed and breakfast, is the ideal place for your Michigan wedding. As you are planning your wedding, remember that Cobblestone Chapel offers two awesome venues:
- A gorgeous, lush outdoor wedding garden, and
- An exquisite, intimate indoor chapel
In addition, a grand staircase provides an outstanding photo backdrop as you make your way to the chapel or wedding garden.
The Crowne Plaza-Cobblestone Manor Wedding Package
This unique and unmatched wedding package offers the following perks, just to name a few:
- Private Ceremony at Cobblestone Manor for up to 50 guests (Chapel or Garden)
- Reception for up to 140 guests at the Crowne Plaza
- Champagne toast for the entire reception
- Guest tables, chairs, staging for your entertainment, gift table, cake table and dance floor
- Floor length white table linen
- Mirror base centerpiece with a white taper candle
- Dedicated staff to cut and serve the wedding cake
- Romantic overnight accommodations at Cobblestone Manor for the Bride & Groom
- Discounted room rates for out of town guests
To get more information and/or to start planning your beautiful wedding day, please call Christine Ruedisueli at 248-232-7277 or click here to shoot her an email!